Taps DIN 371
Order number: 3022
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Thanks to their square grinding, our machine thread drills are also suitable as hand-held tap drills. You have the choice between through-hole tap drills (blind hole drills) and basic drill tap drills. The through-hole tap is suitable for through holes where the chips can fall out. Taps for through holes have a longer cut but are more stable than basic hole drill.
The ground hole drills are ground with a right-hand twist, which causes the chips to be ejected upwards, which is of course an advantage for ground holes. They have a very short cut to cut the thread as far as possible into the bore and to create a thread that is as long as possible. However, it should be noted that the stiffness of the taps is significantly lower in the case of the sizes M2 and M2.5. The taps are made of HSS steel and are suitable for threading in steel, brass, plastics, copper, cast steel, aluminum and stainless steel. If you always use sufficient cutting oil during the thread cutting, the service life of the taps is considerably increased.
Particularly when cutting small threads in model construction such as M2, M2,5 or M3, we recommend our round winder. This allows a safe and accurate cutting of threads with a clearly reduced risk that the tapping tool breaks.
If you want to drill a core hole but do not have a table book or a thread table, this is no problem. There is a simple rule of thumb for metric control threads. Just take the diameter of the tapping tap times 0.8. Example M5 = 5mm diameter x 0.8 = 4mm core hole drill.
Machine thread tap HSS
- With square cut (can also be used as a hand-held drill)
- right hand cutting
- industrial quality
You can choose between two different thread-cutting variants, namely through-hole tap and basic drill tap.
The following taps are always available:
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M2
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M2,5
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M3
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M4
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M5
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M6
- Gewindebohrer Durchgangsloch M8
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M2
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M2,5
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M3
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M4
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M5
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M6
- Gewindebohrer Grundloch M8