Order number: 51915
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This graphite round material is excellent for making pistons for flame emitters and Stirling engines. A graphite piston does not need to be lubricated since it is self-lubricating. The graphite and material can be machined as well as a porous plastic. Another area of application of graphite is the production of high temperature resistant gaskets. Mainly, however, the material is used for self-lubricating the bearings in the model or mechanical engineering. However, the mechanical strength is not as high as for example in bronze.
Very good turning and milling properties.
Tolerances of Graphite Round Bars Diameter 0 / + 0.2mm
Graphite round material can still be used for the following applications:
- Graphite as a material for self-lubricating bearings
- For the production of high temperature resistant seals
- For the production of molds
- Graphite is used as a carbon brush in electric motors
The following dimensions are available:
- Graphite round material 15mm round material 16mm long
- Graphite round material 20mm diameter 21mm long
- Graphite round material 25mm diameter 26mm long
- Graphite round material 30mm diameter 31mm long
- Graphite round material 40mm diameter 41mm long
- Graphite round material 50mm diameter 49mm long
If you order two or more graphite pieces of a diameter, you get only one cut.
(e.g., 2x 20mm diameter 21mm long = 1 piece x 42mm)