Order number: 4051
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Here you will find model construction screws in various diameters and lengths made of brass. A model bucket with a hex head has a smaller key width and a higher head compared to standard hex head screws. With model screws, you can give your steam engine, Stirling engine or Flammenfresser an authentic appearance. Since the screws used at the time of steam engines or station heaters were similar in proportions. In addition, the smaller heads consume less space on your model machine and they can be placed closer. We recommend that you use our Micro plug to mount the model screws. One packaging unit includes 25 model hexagon bolts.
The following model screws are available at any time.
- Model building screw brass SW. 3mm M2x5mm / head height 2 mm
- Model building screw brass SW. 3mm M2x6mm / head height 2 mm
- Model building screw brass SW. 3mm M2x10mm / head height 2 mm
- Model building screw brass SW. 4mm M3x8mm / head height 1.7 mm
- Model building screw brass SW. 4mm M3x15mm / head height 2,5 mm
Price per 25 pieces in EUR.