Order number: 3558
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Abil N sealing material of Elring is a cellulose-based sealing paper with an NBR binder. It is suitable for sealing cylinder heads in combustion engines or cylinder covers in steam engines or Stirling engines. Abil can be used to seal against cooling water, oils, fuels and steam. If you want to use the sealing paper to seal steam or air, oil the finished seal well. With this material you can make your own seal. The 0.5mm thick sealing material can be cut perfectly with scissors, perforated iron or knife.
Measurements Abil N sealing paper from Elring:
- 250mm x 210mm x 0.5mm
- Characteristics Abil N sealing paper from Elring:
- Color dark gray
- Temperature resistant up to 120 ° C (Durable)
- Short-term temperature-resistant up to 150 °
- Pressure resistant up to 10 bar
- Resistant to air, oil, grease, fuel, water and radiator protection
- For seals on housing covers, motors, gearboxes, valve covers or oil pans,
- Pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- Both in model making, vintage restoration, crafts or industry