Order number: 2061
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Open text field 1: Ein sehr schönes Modell eines Stirlingmotors ist unser Heißluftmotor Modell "Laura". Er ist bestens geeignet, um interessierten Beobachtern die Funktionsweise eines Standard-Stirlings zu erklären.
The Stirling engine "Laura" has parallelly arranged cylinders; this construction is called Gamma type. The engine has a very attractive appearance and, therefore, is ideal as showcase or presentation model that can be put into operation anywhere and anytime.
The material kit of the Stirling engine "Laura" is designed according to the well-known principle of Bengs Modellbau. All milled parts are prepared in a way that they just have to be deburred and drilled - if necessary. The turning parts are raw. The flywheel is preturned and milled that far that it can be finished even on a small turning lathe.
The delivery volume consists of:
- - readily milled parts
- - raw material for the turning parts
- - milled and turned flywheels (steel)
- - milled wooden base plate
- - all necessary screws, nuts, glass tubes, ball bearings, and O-rings
- - drawings (7 pages) and construction instructions (3 pages)
- Base plate: 140mm x 100mm
- Flywheel: 80mm
- Total height: 105mm
- Working piston: 10mm
- Displacement piston: 13mm
For the construction of the material record Stirling engine "Laura" is a small lathe (min. Opti D180 x 300), a small drill and a gas burner required for soft soldering of small parts. Otherwise, is still hand tools, which should be in every "steam engine workshop" (Taps M2, M3, cutting dies M2 and M3, Reamer 3H7, 6H7, 10H7, files, drill bit) needed.
Video Stirling engine "Laura" Premilled material kit